Section One: Membership of this organization shall consist of unpaid volunteers. The number of members shall not be limited in number.
Section Two: Paws & Claws will not discriminate as to race, age, or religion.
Section Three: Members will communicate with the Corresponding Secretary in the event of an absence.
Section Four: Any member planning to resign should notify the Corresponding Secretary in writing.
Section Five: To be considered in good standing, a member must fulfill the following membership commitments:
· Sell one table (8 seats) at the annual fundraiser.
· Sell a minimum of twenty-five (25) raffle tickets.
· Solicit or contribute at least two live or silent auction items.
· Serve as a hostess to one meeting each year; provide home or refreshments.
· Be current in dues payment.